What is Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy is a therapeutic technique that uses red and near infrared light for treatment and prevention. Red light therapy is known to assist in blood circulation, anti-inflammatory effects, increased muscle recovery, improved skin tone and glow, reduced wrinkles and scars, improved wound healing, pain reduction, lymphatic flow boost, increased cellular growth, and even enhanced fertility and increased testosterone. A reduction of inflammation on both the skin and inner organs improves health and aids the reduction of inflammation in the brain to improve brain function. There have been over 3,000 FDA and TGA approved studies that show the great benefits of red and near infrared light due to its stimulation in APT (energy) production.
11 Science-backed Red Light Therapy Benefits:
1.Stimulating the production of collagen and elastin
2. Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
3. Improving the appearance of stretch marks
4. Increasing blood circulation
5. Evening out skin complexion
6. Speeding up workout recovery
7. Reducing inflammation
8. Reducing joint pain and arthritis symptoms
9. Improving athletic performance
10. Speeding up wound healing
11. Reducing symptoms of skin conditions, such as acne, rosacea, and eczema